With the temperatures consistently hitting the upper 90’s, and the heat index making it feel like it’s in the 100’s out, one of the only things I’m inclined to wear lately is an easy summer dress. The summer staple makes getting dressed for the day a breeze – the only requirement being to throw it on and go. It also gets bonus points for making the task of getting dressed for the day a little bit simpler and faster.
Thankfully the internets definitely aren’t experiencing any droughts in the dress department, and there are so many adorable options out there that I have my eye on. I’m seriously considering pulling the trigger on this little red number, and this maxi dress is perfect for a few events I have coming up. I’m also crushing hard on this off white weekend dress – the tassel and crochet detailing is too good. More of the summer dresses you just can’t miss are below – shop to it.
- Under $30. Need I say more?
- With tons of color options to choose from, everyone’s bound to find their perfect shade in this breezy maxi.
- Speaking of maxi dresses, this tropical patterned beauty is everything.
- Stripes and braided detailing pack a punch on this affordable gem.
- The perfect denim summer dress.