Tis’ time for another sale event at Shopbop. Yep, every blog you read has done, or will do a roundup of all of their favorite sale picks, but for good reason – Shopbop only hosts these shindigs a few times during the year, so pulling the trigger on a couple of things is pretty much a mandate. At this point of the year (hello second day of March, the time is flying!) I’m no longer interested in any winter clothing. But what I am interested in is getting my hands on a few things more appropriate for warmer weather. This bathing suit is making me rethink my exercise routine, or lack thereof, the past few months, and this dress would definitely rack up multiple wears all spring and summer long. All of the above, plus a few more favorites you can’t miss are below:
- A printed top neutral enough to wear with everything, but with a fun punch.
- Your new favorite summer dress.
- Wear everyday jeans in the perfect, of the moment silhouette – the cropped flare.
- Platform sandals – yes, please.
- Tassel earrings in colorful spring hues for under $50.
- You’ll live in this sandal.
Image via A Love is Blind