I happen to personally think that the Black Friday madness has gotten a little bit out of control. The stores are opening earlier and earlier – basically on Thanksgiving day – and the crowds and lines can be overwhelming to say the least. Enter Cyber Monday. One of my favorite shopping days of the year. No crowds, no lines, and you can shop in bed in pjs. That’s a winning combo in my book. Get comfy and take a browse at the noteworthy sales and deals. Happy Shopping!
- 40% off EVERYTHING at Banana Republic, Gap and Old Navy. I’m loving these plaid blanket scarves (they come in 6 colors!), this fair isle sweater, and this coat in the perfect shade of blush pink.
- Save 21% off of your entire purchase at Forever 21. I picked up a few super cute pieces during their Black Friday sale this weekend, including these olive green flared knit pants, this double breasted blazer/top combo, this leopard print sweatshirt, and this Cher Horowitz denim mini.
- One of my fav brands, Rebecca Minkoff, is offering 25% off, along with a free Essie nail polish with each $150 + purchase. If you’ve been looking to splurge on a new everyday crossbody bag, I highly recommend the mini mac. I have it in this color (port) and in white.
- Save 50% off EVERYTHING + free shipping at Ann Taylor using code ‘everything’ and 50% off at their sister store, Loft using code ‘cyber50’. Great chance to stock up on some work staples like this perfect button up blouse, and this turtleneck sweater – comes in 8 colors!
- ASOS – one of my absolute all time favorite online stores – is offering 30% off of everything with the code ‘blessed’. I’ve had these boots saved on my wishlist for a few weeks now, and I love these retro sunnies – they’re pretty similar to the ever popular Dior sunnies, but at a fraction of the price!
- Save 40% off select styles and 30% off of everything else at J. Crew + free shipping on all orders, no code needed. I love this beanie with a faux fur pom pom, and this collarless coat is to die for plus it comes in 5 color options! The deep redwood, which is a mix between a burnt orange and camel color is my favorite.