As promised, I’m back today sharing my aspirations for my 29th year. I spent my actual birthday with my fiance’ and our family and friends, and it really couldn’t have been more perfect. I really had to put some major thought on what I’d like to get accomplished this next year, and I think I’ve come up with a pretty decent list. I’m very much a person that thrives off of goals and challenges – as soon as I meet one goal, I keep myself motivated by planning out what I want to achieve next. Read on to check out my list – I aptly created a list with 29 things, because well I’m 29 this year. Is anyone else a kinda extreme goal setter like me? I’m not alone right?
1. Hit a break-even profitability point for the store.
2. Expand the shop into online sales.
3. Have the most amazing wedding.
4. Lose a few pounds, and look and feel amazing in my wedding dress.
5. Travel somewhere I’ve never been before.
6. Plan a super fun 30th birthday celebration!
7. Read more.
8. Nurture the friendships I have and build new ones.
9. Next Christmas will be after my next birthday, but I’m going to add to the list send out X-mas cards. I’ve always wanted to do the family Christmas picture thing and send out holiday cards!
10. Remain consistent with blog posting and work on growing my little corner of the internet.
11. If I can stick to #10, I’d like to do a blog redesign as well.
12. Accept social invitations, even if I’m tired. The fun is well worth it!
13. Finish getting our home decorated how we’d like. We’re making good progress so far! More on that in a future blog post!
14. Continue to work on adopting healthier eating habits.
15. Continue to cultivate my own personal style, and only add to my wardrobe items I truly love and which reflect my personality.
16. Less. Impulse. Shopping.
17. Pay off all or the majority of my credit cards.
18. Purchase a new car by the end of next year – hence why I’m working on paying off all of my cards this year.
19. Get to Baton Rouge to visit my mom more.
20. Spend more time with my 2 year old godson. Being a nanny is the best.
21. While I’m at it, I need more girl time in my life too.
22. Actually take a vacation besides my honeymoon next year.
23. Network and promote my business more.
24. Host more get togethers at our house. My fiance is a social butterfly, and he loves to have company over!
25. Increase my sometimes low level of patience.
26. Stress less. (I tend to get overwhelmed very easily).
27. Learn how to swim before our honeymoon. No, I don’t know how to swim and yes, I know how ridiculous that is.
28. Get my home office organized – finally.
29. Last but not least, have fun!